Friday, September 28, 2012

What about Pintrest?

Hey, welcome to "Just ask Nana".  I have resisted joining facebook for a long time now because I value my privacy, and my time, but here are my thoughts on Pintrest.  I just joined a week ago, and like facebook, you can also waste a lot of time.  However, being a creative person, I love the fact that you can find so many resources at your fingertips, and go back to the site later when you want to check a paint color or a recipe, or get some beautiful new garden ideas.  So when I get more time, and become a bit more tech savvy,  I plan on putting links to this blog and to Pintrest. 

Today Nana is getting ready for a sleepover with grandsons. (It's their Momma's birthday and who knew - she wanted 24 hours away with her wonderful hubby!)

  So check in later where I will be posting favorite family recipes and will be adding a link to YouTube for the bedtime stories!  Grandps will have to help hold the book, turn the pages and add special sound effects will I do the filming.  Great plans are in store for this blog! 
Love you all and bye for now.